Barbecue Frog Legs
Posted on 28th November 2023
Frog legs are considered a delicacy in France and around the world, and they become even more delectable when prepared on the barbecue. Here’s our frog legs recipe to delight your guests.
Time – 8 mins
Serves – 5
- ¼cup white wine
- ¼cup olive oil
- 4garlic cloves minced
- 2tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1tsp cayenne pepper flakes
- 1lemon juiced
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp pepper
- Combine all the basting ingredients in a small bowl.
- Position the frog legs on the barbecue and apply the basting mixture to the top side.
- Barbecue for approximately 4 minutes.
- Flip the legs and coat the other side with the baste mixture.
- Continue grilling for another 4 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Take them off the grill and serve piping hot, accompanied by extra basting mixture if desired.